11 Steps to Plan Your Destination Elopement (INFOGRAPHIC)
Pick a destination, plan your elopement and be on your marry way…
So you want to elope abroad, but aren’t sure how or where to begin? While it’s easier to plan an elopement than an elaborate wedding, there are still a few decisions to make and details to work out. Check out our infographic below for the basic steps you need to take to plan your ideal destination elopement.
- Create a budget you can live with
- Set your wedding date
- Choose your destination
- Select and book your vendors
- Get attire, rings and other elopement essentials
- Design your wedding ceremony
- Plan the itinerary for your trip
- Make your travel arrangements
- Complete legal requirements for marriage license
- Take care of pre-travel tasks, get travel gear, and pack
- You’re ready and all set, so elope!
So that’s the nitty gritty of planning a destination elopement. The best part about eloping is that the extent of the planning can be as easy or extravagant as suits you.
Need some inspiration to plan your own destination elopement?
Check out my elopement in San Sebastian, Spain in We Eloped!
Ready to plan your destination elopement?
We’ve got you covered with a FREE detailed Destination Elopement Checklist, just subscribe to claim this and several other destination elopement planning tools